-----Original Message-----
From:   Parkinson's Information Exchange
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bob Chapman
Sent:   Monday, July 05, 1999 11:57 AM
To:     [log in to unmask]
Subject:        Jury Duty (in California)

Hi All,

Have any of you PWP's been excused from jury duty because of PD?
If so what symptoms did you have that prevented you from performing this
duty?

I have bee summoned for jury duty and have been trying to decide if I want
to try to be excused or not. I have been diagnosed for over five years now
but I am very fortunate that my PD has progressed very slowly and my
symptoms are relatively minor, compared to some of you guys. My most
applicable symptoms are my falling asleep without an apparent cause, my
drooling, on and off tremors, and difficulty in staying in one position
for a prolonged period of time.
Your comments will be appreciated.

Bob Chapman
66/60/54