Well said Gerry; Yes, please join us in the fight for a
             cure in any way possible.

             You don't have to be able to go to WDC to be effective.

             Just got back from the forum where I met the most
             supportive, inspiring, tireless and wonderful people.

             Too tired and jet lagged to say more right now.

             Charlotte Mancuso