well wore them went  to the party. (98%)  we had fresh caught fish,chicken
wings,baked beans, potato sald. Cole slaw,fresh fruit, cheese dip. deviled
eggs,peanuts, ice tea, beer,and my gaiter aid.  ate enough fish(portion) to
last a month. my tear away pants. stared at 4pm. well had a little mistake
glad i listened to all. VIVIAN also brought some hugges lon to clean up. boy
wear they hot.  did not get to see the fire works as the humendy was to much
for me. so thanks one and all. it was 11pm be for i got to bed. so on the
all it ended good don't think i can do it soon again oh i do not have JIM
FINN email but should do it this way i owe JIM apogee (sorry) i miss
understand his copy right thing. JIM i hope you over look my mistake.  as
JIM made my home page.  as asked for how i made out so hear it was.  only
bad thing was i did not use my cart. my left leg is so swollen it is 2 times
larger than my right. can not walk. will be back on my feet ?????  missed
pigs  did hear from my razor backs. they said the are hungry. so all others
stay out of ARKANSAS.

                                     I.Y.Q.   DON   AND  VIVIAN
                              LOVE OF MY LIFE-54

                             BEST MEDS FOR PD IS