Well, Barb, that sure sounds like a great opportunity, but you'll NEVER
believe what was outside my door this morning! Or should I say WHO?  This guy
in a striped outfit! So I said to myself: is this guy an escaped convict? He
overheard me and volunteered that he was an UMPIRE! From New York State! I
asked what he wanted, and he replied, "that is what I was going to ask YOU!
Apparently I have purchased his services for several years. He showed me a
contract! The blanks were filled in with crayon, but I can't deny, it had my
signature! I bought him an airline ticket to NYC, told him to watch out for
flying pigs,as he flys over Connecticut,  and he could stay on my farm until
he is needed.  He gave my a funny look, and ran back to the taxi he arrived
Ken (The Farmer) B