As Helen and I have said, write, call, send a telegram, get your dog to
write, your cat, they do know when someone makes a call or writes a letter.
It can be very short, just FUND THE UDALL BILL.   Then take that Pennies for
Parkinson can and give it to your beauty parlor, your ice cream store, your
grocery store, then go talk to your friends, all of this adds up.  If we fund
the money for seed grants and congress funds the Udall Bill, we will have a
cure sooner than you think.  I hate to think all of you are not mad enough to
do this.  I know I am tired of this disease and the effects it has on my
family, least of all what it has done to Brig.
If anyone needs help, e-mail me or call me.
Gerry(Brig)