> What follows is a repost of my FAQ.  If there are no objections I will repost this
> periodically especially when the volume of people quitting the list is high.

> > Q  The PARKINSN List overwhelms my e-mail box so that other mail gets
> > lost in the large number of list posts.  What can I do short of leaving
> > the list to manage the volume of mail that I get and read it at my
> > leisure?

Charlie, I am at times just not thoughtful enough to say thanks.  This
is
quite useful, but I have delayed acting on this because paradoxically
I am overwhelmed with the PD mail in English, French, and Spanish
though I am NOT going to enlist in the Scandinavian, Dutch, German,
nor Belgian...Whew!  But I would like to 'filter' them as I should with
my humor material for our PD magazine here in the DC area.
I keep reading on your progress, and I am more than pleased you are
doing well.  Keep up the fight, WE need you.

Michel Margosis