Hi folks

Just received a call from Ivan.

He is going to be filmed in a couple of hours for a full length television
show .

The television station is WPXT out of Portland Maine,
and it is an affiliate of the Fox Network and UPN.

THere is a strong possiboility that if we contact ouor local  representatives
of those networks and tell them of this recordinig/broadcast, we can persuade
them to show it nationally.  I think,by  now, we all know how much Ivan has
done for the PD community, so i'm not going into a sales routine. I'll save
that for the local TV affiliate! But I think you will all agrree that Ivan's
is a story that should be told nationwide.

We need all the publicity we can get,and if someone has a story and is
prepared to tell it, particularly someone as eloquent as Ivan - and with such
a story - well lets back him to the hilt, and give  him what support we can!

So, let us all call our local  offices of FOX and UPN, and tell them about
Ivan, and why his story is worthy of national attention, and that we think
they should be broadcasting that story for the
world to see.

So, everybody - to your phones.

And to IVAN - BREAK A LEG, old friend.

HIlary Blue.