Good morning Patty,

Its good to ssee you again, this time on the list. Welcome.You made a
tremendous impression at the Forum - keep it up, girl. We, the yoppers of the
baby boom generation, although it pains us that people of your generation are
being stricken with this dire disease,  are glad to
see you come out fighting, and as such, welcome you to our ranks.  We can use
your energy, your fresh ideas, and your enthusiasm.

And, as I heard you say, more than once, at thr forum:

WE'LL FIGHT THIS YHING AND WE'LL BEAT IT*.!

hilary blue

*or words to that effect