Dear friends,

The Parkinson's Awareness Team from Maine is all DRESSED for action! I'm
even wearing
a Perry Ellis shirt and tie combination.  Michael J. Fox, Barbara Walters
and I are rumored
to be planning a gala fund raiser in the near future!

Natalie and Tyrone have gotten me ready, in stages, to go on WPXT-TV
today. The 30-minute broadcast will be Thursday, at several times during
the day.  Please contact your local U.P.N. Network , or Fox TV Network
affiliate, and ask them to call WPXT for videotape copies for local
viewing in YOUR area.

  Or, call WPXT-TV yourself, at  (207) 774-0051.  If you get a recording,
dial 0 again, and someone at WPXT will answer.

Wish us luck!

Ivan  Suzman 49/39/36
with Natalie and Tyrone