In a message dated 7/5/99 11:40:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 is because congress does not feel that money should be spent on fetal cell
 research!
 My congressman is pro-life and he feels that this is the hold up with the
 money!
 I explained to him that is really doesn't matter that the law states that
 abortions are legal and when I pass away, I can donate my body to help save a
 life or for research for the future. Now, again abortions are legal! If you
 feel it is wrong then you need to change that law! Not the Udall bill! And
 since it is legal, why can't some good come from something that is so
 controversial? >>
This is exactly right.  I can't seem to understand why they think any woman
would get pregnant, and have an abortion so it could be used for research.
Get real, sometimes I wonder about people........This is like an organ
transplant, as one doctor told us, 10 years ago, transplants were rare, now
they are much more common.  Any clue here?????
Sorry, I am pro-life, catholic and a woman, lots of contradictions, right,
wrong, the abortion policy does not even belong in politics, it's a moral
question....
Gerry