Bob,
I think you're on the right track in questioning which of your PD symptoms
are likely to get you excused from jury duty.  You might be dismissed solely
on the basis of your PD diagnosis but there's no guarantee of that.
Therefore, you should be prepared to tell how your specific PD symptoms would
interfere with with you ability to serve on a jury.  In your case, your
tendency to fall asleep, your imtolrerance for confined spaces over extended
times, and your drooling--which might be distracting to others, as well as to
 you--all sound to me like legitimate hindrances to your ability to serve on
a jury.  My comments are based on my experience with the legal system as a
forensic psychologist.  Good luck.
Marty Polonsky