Carole, it sounds so NICE there, in Connecticut, it probably would be a great
place for a farm, and all those nice prisoners could work on the farm.  Maybe
Vito would like to come out and spend some time. He could bring his family. I
think he has some problem with weight in his family, he says he is coming to
see me with Big Looie, Big Johnny, and BIG FRANKY!  He seems so proud of his
family. They are so big, but I think they are all plastic surgeons, he said
they would re-arrange my face, and my own mother won't recognize me! They
must be really good to be able to do that!  Maybe we could have a good old
fashioned family barbecue, some nice pork ri....I mean some nice BEEF ribs!
The weather should be nice and cool, because Vito says he is going to take
care of the heat!   I don't know how I got so lucky to get  to know this guy
and his family!
Lucky Ken!