In a message dated 7/6/99 8:06:01 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<<
 for some unknown reason a couple of weeks ago
 i decided to try 'melting' a half 25/100 sinemet cr in my mouth

Janet, I've added this report to my "MEDICATIONS" file
which is enormous, because I'm anticipating needing all
this information down the road.  In 2 weeks I have an appt.
with my brand new MDS Neurologist, and I'm expecting to
be put on Sinemet.  I  have compiled so much information
to discuss that will probably take two appt. slots.  Thanks
for this and lots of other input.
Clare