Dear Ivan,
Received your note.  My sister, age 45, was diagnosed with Parkinson's 4
months ago. I wrote letter to Todd Ciganek at Fox in New York  and faxed it
to 212.301.8274 asking him to air your interview nationally.  I also asked
for contact person in South Florida that I could contact to request that it
be aired locally. If many people subscribing to this list each wrote a note
to him, with their name and address, it would powerfully make the point that
there are people across the country personally effected by Parkinson's and
that airing this nationally would indeed be a tremendous service to our
urgent need for funding for research.

Alison