Gerry

I agree 100%.  It is a personal moral question that should not be in the political
arena. When  there is a significant difference of opinion and the question  in a
religious- moral one  it should be left up to  each person's individual conscience
not legislated.

Thanks for the perspective of an enlightened, tolerant, ":pro life, Catholic
woman".  Your position needs to be heard.

Charlie

--

Charles T. Meyer,  M.D.
Middleton (Madison), Wisconsin