Bonnie and List --

Hi from Maine's TV-ready PWP and CG crew!  The phone is already ringing
....and ringing... and ringing ....

Here's what I know about the 30-minute TV program,  taped yesterday at
WPME-TV, a UPN affiliate, which shares a building, and most of its
personnel with Fox affiliate WPXT-TV. The switchboard for both TV
affiliates is (207)774-0051.

The WPME-TV show, "Forum 2000", is a regularly scheduled  UPN local
public affairs  program, seen weekly on local UHF Channel 35, cable
channel 17, at 11:30 AM Eastern Daylight Savings Time , on Thursday
mornings.  My show will therefore be seen on July 8th (tomorrow).  The
show usually airs only ONCE a week, but POPUL:AR DEMAND can change that.
Its host is Wilson Hickam.  He is the owner of  both WPME-TV and WPXT-TV.

There are four segments: 8,7,6 and 1 minutes, with commercials in
between.

I was telephoned at home early on Monday aby Mr. Hickam. Taping
arrangements were were made  for yesterday.

I had never heard of Mr. Hickam before his call.  I imagine he called me
because of the compelling nature of my  interview with Fox network
affiliate WPXT-TV news anchor Jennifer McNeil, on June 29.  She is
meanwhile preparing a news segment for  the nightly "News at 10," that is
likely to be aired  on UHF Channel 51 snf local Channel 12 at the end of
this week.  Her interview of me at and around my home for 90 minutes last
Tuesday, June 29 was already described by me.

Bonnie, the Augusta Maine area IS in the viewing area for both WPME-TV
and WPXT-TV.

I sure hope a barrage of phone calls  will  help us all in getting
tomorrow's broadcast aired as widely as possible.

Ivan S.

:-)

On Wed, 7 Jul 1999 11:58:23 EDT Bonnie Rowley <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>Does anyone know the time of the show?
>I have family in ME that I'm trying to get the message about the show
>to &
>the only posts I saw didn't give a.m. or p.m. time.
>My cousin in Augusta, Me, wrote me back asking asking for specific
>time as
>they intend to view it.
>Thanks
>Bonnie

 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           deg. F   :-)