I didn't quote for obvious reason
- namely, janet said a LOT.

I don't understand a lot of that manual info

There is one "option" that I have seen on other lists that isn't done here.
It would save janet work even after Barb returns.

When a person sends the unsubscribe request to the list instead of the
listserv, it ought to bounce back to the sender w/message saying it looks
like a command .
With an option like that set up, the list doesn't keep seeing these posts
telling "someone to stop sending this e-mail" .... "take me off your list"....
Over the past week, there have been quite a few of those type posts.

janet, I'm glad the list is in your hands (til Barb returns) cause I know I
couldn't do it.

Bonnie