-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Leo Fuhr
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 1999 2:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Mirapex switch to Permax(pergolide/meysylate)

I would like to know if any listmembers are currently taking the agonist
Permax. Since Mirapex is making me extremely sleepy...I fight sleep
whenever I sit to read anything and have therefore been worried that I
might do the same when driving, I asked my neuro if it was time to go back
to SinemetCR.

He suggested a month's trial with the agonist Permax because at age 48 and
with mild symptoms of PD(left side slowness, fatigue, small writing and
trouble with small motor skills) he wanted to delay Sinemet awhile longer.
I agreed to yet another drug switch in hopes that I will pep up and quit
being so tired.

Would appreciate hearing of success or failure of others using Permax.

Jeanette Fuhr 48/47/44?