Teresa,

If the local Orlando station won't air the videotape, then ask them if
they will
fly my personal care attendant and me down to your local studio for a
LIVE interview.
 THEN, you can re-broadcast your OWN TV AFFILIATE;s show with me (or
And, join me, Teresa,  your miraculous Mama., who has been brave enough
to have a pallidotomy.

Ivan
:-)

On Wed, 7 Jul 1999 14:54:48 -0400 "Teresa V. Bohuszewicz"
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
>I sent an e-mail message to the Orlando, FL Fox affiliate and asked
>them to
>air the interview here.  I gave them Ciganek's  and Hickam's names as
>contacts.
>
>Teresa, Daughter of Mama (57/43/38)

 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           deg. F   :-)