Ivan,

Pardon my need for an explanation but, I wrote note to you earlier today
regarding letter I faxed to Todd Ciganek at Fox New York office. I was not
sure if it reached you as I did not see it posted or an answer.

Just now I saw another e-mail posted with [log in to unmask] to Teresa re: TV
Taping. I opened it, to read, and found my note to you, from earlier today,
with the small carrots in front.

When posting, do you address note to the "From" e-mail address or to the
"Sender" [log in to unmask], e-mail address?  This morning, I
posted the note to PARKINSN@LISTSERV  etc.

Am I the only one perplexed by this or is it reason why I often see the same
note posted several times?

Regarding my note to Todd Ciganek in New York office...   I spoke with him
this afternoon. He said he received my letter this morning and several others
throughout the day and that they are considering doing their own piece which
would be aired nationally. I asked how we would know when that would be so it
could be posted on the LISTSERV and he said he would send me an e-mail.

Alison