-----Original Message-----
From: Donald F. McKinley <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thursday, July 01, 1999 6:09 PM
Subject: MAIL?

>is any one having in getting mail.  only got 12 to day. no answer all to
>some of my ?
>

>                       I.Y.Q.    DON   VIVIAN
>Hi Don  I am just getting my mail again . Periodically, I  give up and send
a set nomail  request into listserv. I want you to know that although this
is the first time I have responded to your postings. I wouild really miss
them if they droppped off. So do not be discouraged,  I.Y.Q. Bill  69, dx
1983
  Lenore, the love of my life. Idellys succumbed to cancer in 1980 after we
had 5 children and 30 difficult years in which, I was the caregiver because
of chronic paronoid schizoprenia.