Dear Jennifer:  I can relate to so much of your expressed feelings about the
loss of
your husband.  My husband and I have been together 24 yr. and were "married"
the
day we met - since then it has been 24hr/day - 7 day/wk relationship for us
too.  I
know what you mean by thinking "time is short" - I too, am 20 yrs younger -
so
many similarities - I can share the hollow feeling you must feel - want to
assure you
though, that he hasn't taken 90% of who you were away, it is all still there
, though
you may have to take some time to realize it - also, I know he hasn't really
left you-
there is an eternity available together ( I don't happen to subscribe to the
"death do
us part" part....)   Hope you don't feel my thoughts to be an intrusion.....
will be most willing to share more , if you want.......anytime at
                                                             Marie
Carepartner to husband 70/l3