Hi, I work for ivan suzman has pd. but he is a good man to be narrer
becuses i like to be
teach on some thing but i teach he on some other thing that don't know it
is fun to be on his team .But i do mush of the night and anytime he needs
to do and i like talking what him.He is a good at time and some time he
is not so good.
                                       bye for now
                                          mike  p.c.a.

On Thu, 1 Jul 1999 19:15:11 -0400 Camilla Flintermann
<[log in to unmask]> writes:
>       NEWCOMERS TO THE PD LIST :  DO YOU KNOW ABOUT "CARE" ?
>
>CARE is a sublist of this one, which was created  because it appeared
>that
>the caregivers (CGs)of people with Parkinsons (PWPs) needed a place
>where
>they could find support of all kinds, vent frustrations, and exchange
>ideas
>without fear of hurting anyone's feelings.  It is, so to speak, a
>"virtual"
>support group,  as many CGs do not have a local group , or are "long
>distance CGs'".
> The CARE list (Caregivers Are Really Essential)  is much smaller than
>the
>main PD list,  so there is less traffic daily and fewer messages to
>read.
>It does NOT shut off participation on the main PD list, although a few
>CGs
>find both lists are too much to follow, and decide to read only CARE.
> We
>operate through a listserv at Miami University in Oxford, OH, and are
>*closed* list, meaning that any CG who wishes to join should send to:
>
>this command --in body of post:--no signature, please:
>
>                SUBscribe CARE  your full name
>
>The request will be forwarded to the co-owners of the list, who will
>add
>you, and send you further instructions.
>
>Questions?  Ask  me---  Camilla Flintermann,  [log in to unmask]
>                         or---Jeff Jones,   [log in to unmask]
>
>Camilla Flintermann, CG for Peter 81/70/55
>Oxford, Ohio
>http://www.newcountry.nu/pd/members/camilla/one.htm
>
>                        "Ask me about the CARE list for
>                        Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "

 Ivan Suzman        49/39/36       [log in to unmask]   :-)
 Portland, Maine    land of lighthouses           deg. F   :-)