I can't help thinking about this issue if these people ever
thought what  life
in our planet would be possible if  ALL of reproductive male and
female
cells(which forms the embryos)
exiting in  our world were protected and guaranted to become
human beings.

judith richards wrote:

> Opponents of embryo research mobilize
> By Julie Rovner
>
> WASHINGTON, Jul 05, 1999 (Reuters Health) -- Research using stem cells
> derived from human embryos is unethical and scientifically unnecessary,
> according to a statement issued late last week by 100 bioethicists,
> scientists, and legal scholars.
>
> But signers of the document said that other sources of human stem cells,
> such as adult cells, appear to hold equal promise. Even if there were no
> other sources, they said, the end does not justify the means. In all embryo
> research, ``what is being destroyed is a member of the human species,'' said
> Dr. Edmund Pellegrino, director of the Center for Clinical Bioethics at
> Georgetown University. ``The societal consequences of this are grave,
> indeed.''
> Copyright © 1999 Reuters Limited.

Also it should be added that members of the human species are
being destroyed
nowadays by the delay in the  research with embryos .
--
Cheers,

   +----| Joao Paulo de Carvalho   |------ +
   +--------| Salvador-Bahia-Brazil |------+