An observation:

There are those times (frequent) when I ask the question, "Why me?. What did I do to deserve this."

I have to remind myself of a scene in the film "Awakenings". Someone asked the mother of the star patient if she didn’t question, "Why me? Why should I my son be so afflicted."

She replied, "I never asked "Why me?" when he was born."

I never asked "Why me? What did I do to deserve all the good things of a good home, an education, career, even the Army times." Nothing, as if I had a right to them.. So why ask "Why me?" now.   (End of sermon)