dear perry
   i probably sound like a broken record but no one has given me a straight answer to the question--has anyone ever checked if there could be a connection of aluminum to parkinsons?the only response i get is that it affects altshimers disease but nothing whether pd reasearchers ever concidered doing at least a survey as to early pds drinking from aluminum cans.is the early phononema that escalated young pds who possibly didn't drink from bottles but from cans in teenage.
   the reason i am asking is that my husband's doctor told him to avoid anti acids that have aluminum and to get soft drinks in
bottles as opposed to cans.i wonder why this advice.his doctor has moved out of so. calif. so i can't ask him.
  hope you can give me some response
       sincerely
         connie tate
          jack tate 78 diagnosed with pd and brain tumor about 4 yrs ago