I would like to publicly thank all those List members who gave me advice and sympathy after my accident a week and a half ago.
I especially liked the advice to get traction tape, grab bars and a hand held sprayer.  All will make taking a shower a MUCH less exciting event in the future, I am sure.

I got back home last Tuesday evening,  after unwelcome massive delays enroute because of weather.   The orthopedist told me on Friday to expect the pain to last for 6 to 8 weeks!  So BE CAREFUL, all you ballerinas out there...