It was while he was taking Lipitor that my husband developed his tremor.  I am convinced that it was the Lipitor that brought on the Parkinson's, although this defies rational thinking. He stopped immediately. I think that medication is poisin.  I was uneasy about his taking it in the first place, since his cholesterol wasn't that high.  He is now taking another one of those statins and his hair is falling out.  Sigh...
Rayna
http://members.delphi.com/rgillman
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask]>Mario A. Gonzalez
To: [log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, July 06, 1999 11:24 AM
Subject: LIPITOR...........

Is anyone currently or has anyone in the past taken the cholesterol reducing drug LIPITOR?
And have you had any problems with something called Peripheral Neuropathy?
I have been taking the drug fo about 7 months and for the last 3 months have experienced
what I refer to as LEAD LEGS.

I could not tell whether these came from PD or from PN, so I am stopping LIPITOR for now.

Thank you,

Mario A. Gonzalez [log in to unmask] 52 - 3