Ken....

I've devised a sure fire way for you to avoid having a more
intimate relationship with Vito and all his friends and "family"
than you'd care to have.   Just follow these simple directions,
and you'll be a free man - and a rich one too! (how can ya turn
down an offer like THAT?)

I started with the premise that you already have the farm (such as
it us) and the pigs, so they should be put to work in some manner
to provide you with multi-gazillon bucks ya need in order to be
debt-free.

Picture this:   You hire a research geneticist  to find ya a way
to implant the a few  snake genes in the pigs, which'll cause the
pigs to shed their skin once a year.  THEN you gather all the shed
skins, deep fry 'em or bake 'em for a
no-oil-less-choresterol-fewer-calories, and you've got a
marketable product - PORK RINDS! <grin>

For a creative and classy touch that'll but ya head and shoulders
above the competition, I suggest your offer the public a choice of
salsas, dips, etc. amd the next thing ya know the money'll come
rolling in!

Oh.... and if you hear one of them piggies make a rattling soud,
you'd better run like hell! <smirk>

No.... no.... you don't have to thank me - after all, what are
friends for? <giggle>

Barb Mallut