Thank you, Camilla for that clarification of that
proliferation (of Parkinsaw pigs.) Was starting to get
so confused. Thought I wasn't in my right/?write mind.
Was about to blame it on the Parkinson's (when all
else fails...) So happy to also hear from Hilary that
Porky and Porquetta are home safe and sound. But I am
hearing ominous rumblings here in Connecticut and it
ain't thunder. We must be prepared. As my mentor,
S.Holmes once said,"Come,Watson,come! The game is
afoot. Not a word! Into your clothes and come!" He
also said,"Vox populei,vox Dei." But I don't know what
that means...  perhaps I've had too much Blue Nun with
dinner.Have managed to contact the famous
investigators of ghosts, witches, psychic and devilish
phenomena,Ed and Lorraine Warren, to follow the
Twinkie and Levolager strewn trail of clues left by
that traitorous TRIO (Yes, TRIO! The devillish duo has
apparently become a traitorous trio!)prior to their
disappearance after being seen polkaing to the Six Fat
Dutchmen at the PolkaNet Bar & Grill. The Warrens have
discovered that the AWOL D.D.DeVille and the boorish
Boar from N.Y.C.have been joined by an awful Arkansas
(or Alabama-when I get south of the Mason-Dixon line,
I get my states confused)Razorback! So you see,
another pig enters the picture. These three little
criminal pigs were sighted just this afternoon by the
Warrens,right here in Connecticut,spray-painting "666"
on all the Volkswagen "bugs" in the parking lot of the
local Stop & Shop. Also overheard plotting against
pigs everywhere, especially flying ones, or "piggy
angels", of whom they seem particularly jealous.Will
contnue surveillance. In the meanwhile, continue to
ponder-WHO is the GandyDancer? WHERE is the
GandyDancer? And is he really as randy as Clare
suggested?(and if he is, can I meet
him?)Hmm...Definitely too much Blue Nun with dinner.
                     Til ALL pigs Fly,
                      Carole in Connecticut