Amen, Ken. Love the medical journal info the
Listmembers provide. Know it is absolutely vital to be
well-informed re: this damned disease. Sort of along
the lines of lines of what one of my favorite people,
a psychiatrist from Haiti, used to tell me. The devil
that you know is always preferable to the one you
don't know. Its just that sometimes, especially late
at night, or early in the AM, while waiting for the
Sinemet to kick in and reading my e-mail, my biggest
fear also kicks in That the PD, or the meds,or both,
will leave me demented. As a psych nurse, I've been
there, seen  that. Its just not fair for a disease to
have the capacity to affect you both physically And
mentally. And don't tell me I'm feeling sorry for
myself. I know that and I don't care. Not this morning
anyway.
                      Carole Hercun
                      53/51/45