>Thank you, Camilla for that clarification of that
>proliferation (of Parkinsaw pigs.) Was starting to get
>so confused. Thought I wasn't in my right/?write mind.
>Was about to blame it on the Parkinson's (when all
>else fails...)
 SNIPPED
>that traitorous TRIO (Yes, TRIO! The devillish duo has
>apparently become a traitorous trio!)prior to their
>disappearance after being seen polkaing to the Six Fat
>Dutchmen at the PolkaNet Bar & Grill. The Warrens have
>discovered that the AWOL D.D.DeVille and the boorish
>Boar from N.Y.C.have been joined by an awful Arkansas
>(or Alabama-when I get south of the Mason-Dixon line,
>I get my states confused)Razorback!

Dear Carole-- I see that I made a grievous error in my catalog of the cast
of characters( in every sense of the word) in our Piggy saga.  The Boar,
apparently is not from Arkansas, but from NYC---first time I ever heard a
NewYorker was boaring!   And now we must add a true Razorback (courtesy, I
expect of Don "Flash" McKinley,  who introduced those dangerous denizens to
the story.  )   I do hope that this will end the multiplication of
malevolent miscreants, and there will not at some future date be a
sinister sextet  to reckon with!  !(Couldn't think of an appropriate
adjective for quartet or quintet---sorry..)

Your neighbors, the Warrens, must be very experienced and capable to have
ferreted out this new information....oh dear, I hope we're not dealing with
ferrets too!   Please thank them for me, on behalf of the Cincy Fliers and
the Minhs 1,2,and 3,  who are getting a bit uneasy, and need assurance that
the Sanctuary is indeed safe.  I do hope the Wolverine Patrol is immune
from the temptations of the PolkaNet and its Levolagers--everything depends
on them until the Gandy Dancer arrives!
Yours in hope and breathless anticipation- till ALL pigs fly-----

        ---just for fun!........ Camilla        <[log in to unmask]>

                          Laughter--    :-)   :-)
                             the best medecine !