Hey Ken, AKA "Mr.Yugo"Man: Mr. Vito (I assure you he's
only along for the ride and he promises to take you
for  a ride after we find you) were having a terrible
time finding you in Manhattan to deliver your share of
those "Pigs & Armpits" profits. Especially with those
terrible directions you sent me. Then I saw Hans' clue
in the List e-mail! The Yugo Next sculptures by that
artist from the Manhattan School of Visual Arts. What
a diabolical hiding place! As my hero, S.Holmes would
say,"Come, Watson (or in this case, Mr.Vito),come. The
game is afoot!") Never fear. We will find you. I hope
the school is open on Sunday. The only problem I can
see is figuring out which Yugo sculpture you're hiding
in. It could be the Yugo Confessional, or the Yugo
Football, or the Yugo Toaster, or the Yugo Movie
Theatre, or the Yugo Bath with Running Shower, or the
Yugo Baby Grand Piano, OR-my personal favorite-the
Yugo Porto-potty. How about a hint?
                      Carole (You Can Trust Me)H.