hi all

At 10:44 1999/07/11 -0700, my adopted cyber-dad-don wrote:
>my great-grand-step-son was married yesterday. they made it easy for
>me to get there so i could not say no. i wore my depends (glad) - the
>only thing is i went "cuckoo". i did not know i was so worn out when i
>went there or i was there too long. i still can't tell when i go past
>of the point of no return - do others?  i had to be taken home. does
>anyone else have the same problem in knowing when to say 'i've had enough'?
>i met 2 PC folks who got hit by the happy99 virus. one said it cost her
>$100.00. both were on I.C.Q. [the internet chat line] i am going to try
>and get out a little more as soon as i can learn to call it quits.  any
>ideas are welcome. oh. i forget who already called my RAZORBACK MEAN. i
>hold a lot of respect for them as they are fighters. they stand up for
>themselves, like me. i just won't give in to this old nasty PD.  nobody
>laughed at my accident. a couple of men helped me clean up so VIVIAN
>would not have to. it was all outside. a woman there said her dad had PD.
>she said all he will do is sit and watch TV. we had a long talk. so all
>in all i will say it was a good day, aside from flaking out. i did lot
>of crying. but a lot of you have said don't let it bother you. so i will
>try again lolo [laughing out loud]. so this is just the kind of junk i
>put on the list. but it was a day in the life of DON McKinley (I.Y.Q.)
>so maybe i can go on a trip. so long.
>

>I.Y.Q.  [say it fast!]
>DON & VIVIAN
>THE LOVE OF MY LIFE FOR 54 YEARS
>
>THE BEST EDUCATION FOR PD IS
>THERE CAN BE GOOD DAYS
>
>website <http://www2.coil.com/~flash>
>
>e-mail <[log in to unmask]>

my dear cybe-dad

>...knowing when to say 'i've had enough'...

gosh
this has to be one of the trickiest lessons for any of us to learn
let ME know when YOU figure it out!!!

>...i forget who already called my RAZORBACK MEAN. i
>hold a lot of respect for them as they are fighters. they
>stand up for themselves, like me. i just won't give in to
>this old nasty PD...

whoa nellie!
there's mean and then there's MEAN
and i don't think there's even a smidgeon or a pigeon
of either kind in you
standing up for ourselves doesn't mean we're MEAN
it means we're tough and stubborn and maybe a tad ornery sometimes
that's all

>...a woman there said her dad had PD. she said all he
>will do is sit and watch TV. we had a long talk....

see what i MEAN?
you just don't know when to stop do you?!?
[and i'm glad you don't]

>...it was a day in the life...

ho hum
just another day of sharing and laughing and helping and hoping and loving...
ho hum

sis

janet paterson
52 now / 41 dx / 37 onset
snail-mail: PO Box 171  Almonte  Ontario  K0A 1A0  Canada
website: a new voice <http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Village/6263/>
e-mail: <[log in to unmask]>