Hey all youse Parkie-People, Carers, Lurkers, and Whomever ....

An important reminder: PLEASE try to remember to CHANGE THE
*SUBJECT*  ON THE SUBJECT-LINE of your message if you're tacking
that message on as a REPLY to someone's else's message.

For instance: f you respond to a "Piggy post" or other
NON-PD-related posted, make sure to your subject-line  SAYS
"Non-PD."

If the subject is PD-related, but has "strayed" with each
subsequent reply till the subject  no longer is actually related
to the LISTED subject, PLEASE change the subject-line of your
message to reflect that change of subject. (Nag, nag, NAG!>

We who post regularly should bend over backwards (Errrr....
figuratively speaking)
to make that "subject line" reflect the contents of our messages.
This's helpful to our general membership, but ALSO to the
newbie-List-members who sign onto the List for the first time
(often in deep pain and/or shock 'cause they just got a PD
diagnosis) and find themselves flooded with List-posts every day,
many of which bear no relation to the listed subject.

In nearly every "Please resign me from the List" message that's
posted listed the reason they're leaving is because of MESSAGE
VOLUME on the List.

Let's try to make it easier on those newbies to find the valuable
PD information and support  they need by accurately making it easy
for those important messages to be instantly identified by a
glance at the subject-line.

Thanks a bunch folks...

Barb Mallut