Thank you! to all who made the trip to DC to participate in the
Network's Sixth Annual Public Policy Forum: Raising Our Voices for a
Cure.  The Forum was a great success and helped to raise awareness
about
the urgent need for an increase in federal funding for promising
Parkinson's research.  We hope that all who participated had a positive
experience and learned valuable skills that you have taken back to
share and use within your communities.

All participants will be receiving a follow up packet shortly,
including a group picture and extra Forum evaluation and legislative
visit debriefing forms.  If you haven't already, we would greatly
appreciate if you would take the time to fill out these forms to give
us your feedback.  We are already planning how to make the 2000 Forum
even better, and will send a save-the-date announcement as soon as
possible.