Terry wrote in part---
I have a filter which was filtering out pigs.  Now they come through
because there is no pig in subject.  I don't want to filter out all non-pd.
I think someone has said this before, but we need a good "subject",
Non-pd and pig should both be there.  ........ It's a shame to lose people
who need
 help because of  this.

I AGREE absolutely--- lets all remember to be specific about subjects, as
Barb Mallut to succinctly suggested <G>  and have the NON-PD headings read
(for example)
        NON-PD--Pigs
       or       NON-PD--Yugos
        or      NON-PD--Humor
      or         NON-PD --Personal for _________(when you can't reach
someone offlist)

Would that help ?

        Camilla Flintermann,            <[log in to unmask]>
        CG for Peter, 81/70/55                   co-owner, CARE list

             "If the only tool you have is a hammer,
                    everything looks like a nail. "
                        ----Abraham Maslow