Dear Ken--
I hope you're right about Vito and his family. They do sound a bit
"different"....... I guess you really don't need to worry unless Vito
offers to measure you for a pair of "SEE-Ment" brand shoes---they are
really expensive.

The bridge was a really good buy for you, I guess, with the phone company
thrown in as a bonus ---telecommunications are hot stocks these days.  But
if you had bought it from me, I would have thrown in a prefabricated toll
booth to put at either end--think of the revenue that would have generated
for you!   Oh well, just one of life's little lost opportunities I guess.

Say hi to Carole when you get to CT---we have porcine interests in common!

        ---just for fun!........ Camilla        <[log in to unmask]>

                          Laughter--    :-)   :-)
                             the best medecine !