Dear Friends-- I take the liberty of forwarding Rita's plea for help to all
of you---she is looking for the post which appeared on the list about
opposition to stem-cell research, and mentioned Former Surgeon General Kpoo
as one of the group.  I do recall seeing it, but didn't save it--can anyone
help her, as she's off to a funeral ?