I just came home after a long, hard day and started
reading the posts, and right now what I'm feeling is
angry, so angry in fact that I probably won't post
this. Then again, knowing how perverse I am, I just
might. I'm feeling particularly incensed that my post
was singled out the way it was; I believe one
ListMember was kind enough to question the sanity of
those of us who respond to/generate the humorous
posts. What is wrong with you people? How can you be
so intolerant? Has this disease taught you nothing?Let
me tell you about ME. I am a PWP. I  have Crohns
Disease. I have a husband who has been disabled with
heart disease and is trying to get into clinical
trials as his last hope.I am trying to continue
working full-time. I have a difficult life. SO DO YOU.
And I try to respect you, even when I don't agree. I
love the diversity of this List, the fact that people
of such different backgrounds, from all over the
world, with nothing in common except this disease, can
unite in a common forum to SUPPORT EACH OTHER. I need
the medical information, but I love the personal
postings, and the humor. I have come, in the short
time I have been a part of the List, to care about
what happens to you all, and to think of you as part
of my extended family.I'm sorry that some of you don't
feel the same way.
                                    Carole Hercun