Friends-- I think part of the problem about list content may stem from the
different concepts folks have of what the list is "for".   When I describe
it to anyone, I am careful to say that is has a wealth of info and support,
as well as humor to lighten the daily load of living with PD.  Perhaps if
something on that order were included in  all the descriptions of PIEnet
in various places (on the websites, etc) people would not come to us
expecting ONLY medical info and serious commentary?  Could Janet fix this?
(Or should we call on the "Gandy Dancer"?
Just a thought---

CAMILLA  FLINTERMANN           <[log in to unmask]>

                http://www/newcountry.nu/pd/members/camilla/one.htm

               A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart,
                                and sings it back when you've forgotten
                                the words.
                           ---from my friend,Delana