Dear PWP,

Are any of you out there  taking coenzyme Q10 or NADH? and if you  are how
much are you taking, and when do you take it .....along with your regular
meds for PD? or at a separate time during the day? Has anyone out there
benefited by  taking either of these supplements and if so how?  And, has
anyone been able to lower their sinemet  intake due to taking either
coenzyme Q10 or NADH?

 If anyone has any info about either of these ie. research being done with
either?
articles that anyone has read related to these?  any info at all, I would
be so interested in hearing from you.

 One more thing.....I recently read that sinemet loses its effectiveness in
temperatures of 80 degrees Fahrenheit  or more. In this heat  has anyone
noticed this happening ? and should we store our sinemet in the refrig if
this is the case?

thank you!  thank you!

Patsy Manning (age 53, diagnosed at age 42, symptoms began  when I was 39)