Dear Ken: I am totally conflicted about your news.You
are truly diabolical! On the one hand, I SHOULD inform
Mr.Vito re: your whereabouts, the danger within, so to
speak, with you on the premises,(especially since your
check still has not cleared and the "Pigs & Armpits"
restaurant empire is floundering.)
Some of the pigs are even picketing; I'm afraid they
suspect the B.B.Q. we sell is not really tofu. On the
other hand, I am totally enchanted by your scenario of
a production in Parkinsaw of the play "PIGS". As you
know, I am inordinately fond of pigs. We may need to
keep you alive to write the words. Or the music.
             (Not Yet Insane) Carole H. in Connecticut