Patsy....

I've taken Coenzyme CQ10 for nearly a year. I find my energy lever
is higher (not a lot higher, but none the less noticeably higher)
The CQ10 has also been VERY beneficial in keeping my gums healthy
(Dentists who are on the ball know of CQ10's positive effect on
the gums but older, more traditional ones don't seem to have a
clue).

Initially I had no idea how much CQ10 was the proper dose to take
without over dosing or underdosing.   Certainly there was no
mention on the label of a suggested dosage.  Finally I called a
clinical pharmacist I'm acquainted with and asked him what be an
AVERAGE dose of the CQ10, and he suggested 300 mg. per day.

The strongest dose I could find locally has been 75 mg. tablets,
30 to a bottle. They are VERY costly when purchased directly from
the drugstore.

I take the CQ10 along with my A.M. Sinemet and the late afternoon
Sinemet.  This is a personal choice (i.e., read that as "easist")
as there's no specific directions on how often the CQ10 should be
taken throughout the day.

Personally, I don't believe - or can't see in my own body - the
CQ10 does anything positive OR negative in reqards to PD.  It MAY
actually be a wonderdul benefit to others with PD, but in my own
case I can notice no change in the Parkinson's one way or another.

Barb Mallut