Carole in Ct wrote in part---

. >So the
>Dancer has finally reached Parkinsaw, has he? I can
>only hope he is immune to the temptatations of the
>PolkaNet Bar & Grille, with its fast women,unlimited
>Levolager,and endless polkas by the Six Fat
>Dutchmen

SNIPPED

I have it on good authority  (much better than the "usual sources"  or
"highly placed sources")
that he is a loner, who is quite immune to the temptations you mentioned.
His interest in the PolkaNet and its devilish denizens appears to be purely
professional.   "Wings" struck up a conversation with the Dancer during
their flight together, and was comforted to learn that he is singlemindedly
focused on rooting out the evil forces which imperil Parkinsaw and its
precious penny-collecting piggies.  He has been seen late into the night,
pouring over the notes of his discoveries of the day, and   his beverage of
choice at the time appeared to be lemonade !   I have full confidence that
when duty calls, the Dancer will be undistracted, fully prepared, and
sober.......and a good role model for those Wolverines and Tasmanian
Devils, who do tends to get a tad rowdy at times.

>the danger is past and the conspiracy foiled, what do
>you think of the Ken's idea of producing "Pigs" in
>Parkinsaw? I envision it as a musical. We would of
>course include "This Little Piggy Went to Marquette",
>as it is Hilary's special favorite.

This idea has produced  great  excitement among the Fliers, as the loving
brothers all want to nominate their sister, Ms.Piggy, for the feminine lead
!  She would be quite willing, if called upon, and fancies herself as a
porcine version of  Amelia Earhart, who was also  intelligent, attractive,
and airborne!   She suggests a "disappearance"  in the first act, followed
by a triumphant return in act three---too bad Amelia couldn't manage that

The Fliers all extend their heartfelt sympathies to Mr. Senseless, and hope
his strained knee will soon be good as new.  They  hope that in future he
will be more careful  where he steps when in the area of the
Sanctuary---after all, pigs will be pigs!