Reporting from Connecticut: Something devilish is
definitely afoot. Read John's Parkinsaw Chronicles and
Camilla's addendum with mounting horror. All the signs
are there: 1) The fact that that AWOL former Parcel
Post Pig, D.D. and his partner in crime, that Boar
from N.Y.C., have disappeared into the underground
PolkaNet 2)The numbers 666, 3)Cloven hoof imprints,
and 4) The most chilling evidence-mounds of empty
Levolager bottles and Twinkie boxes. I sense an evil
presence at work. We must be vigilant. The pigs,
especially that precious pair, Porky and Porquetta,
may be in peril! I know that you have M.Piggy AND the
Wolverines AND Mr. Dowrong (can that be right?)AND
Chubby AND Nails AND MINHs #1,2,& 3,AND the Cincy
Fliers AND the PPPpigs (What a cast of characters!
Even I'm getting confused.)on high alert, but will
that be enough??? WHERE is the Gandy Dancer? WHO is
the Gandy Dancer? As my mentor, S. Holmes would say,
"It is a question of cubic capacity. A man with so
large a brain must have something in it." On my end, I
am attempting to recruit famed investigators of the
psychic, paranormal, and just plain devilish, Ed and
Lorraine Warren, who happen to live nearby, to our
cause. Oh, and my dog, Amber,a lovely but somewhat
cowardly) Irish setter is also on the alert.
                 Til ALL Pigs Fly,
                  Carole in Connecticut