Greetings to All -

We all enjoy the right of choice. -- SERIOUS; PERSONAL; SILLY --

I happen to love it all!  There is passion for learning, warm and gentle
emotions triggered from personal love and care expressed, and laughter
that feeds my soul and gives color to my days!

My sincere wish, however, goes out to the more "serious" listmember,
that they may find the grace of heart to welcome tolerance for those
that enjoy "silly".

Should the "serious" listmember, however, firmly think that is a lot of
"hogwash", then I certainly respect your position, because "serious" has
served us well.

As for me -- I chose it all!

"There is tremendous happiness in making others happy, despite our own
situations.  Shared grief is half the sorrow....but happiness shared, is
doubled."  (Sorry, I don't have the author.)

Later --

Sharon Eissele