Just thought I'd let you know I posted your interesting comments on the PD list - They went to 2000 people all over the world.  Hope they weren't copywrited!

Here are some ideas I got from them:

.
 "Chance"--fortuna-- may be the word needed to translate 'Seize
the moment.' Carpe diem means to derive benefit from each day as it
comes,
sort of "Nulla dies sine linea"--no day without a line, write something
every day. The concept of 'seize the moment' would be hard to translate
succinctly into Latin.

Michel Margosis (from a friend who attended Boston Latin School)
After 60+ years, my Latin is more than a bit rusty- for your
slogan I think "carpe momentum" may be OK, but "carpe tempus"
or "carpe occasio" may be better. I have a Latin-English
dictionary, but apparently no lexicologist sees the need for
an English-Latin one. Cheers,
Joe