Thanks to all the good ideas on how to say....no....indicate "Seize the
Moment" in Latin.

I thought I'd share on with you which has a bit of a historical
thought.  I found it interesting, & maybe some of you will.  Despite
what it says, I plan to use the ideas that others of you sent.

Mary Legan 56/6+