Nina:  After reading of your efforts I want to say a real heart-felt THANKS
FOR
BEING THERE!  Sometimes I get so frustrated because I want to do more but our
life just won't allow it right now - but it is so good to hear and know you
and others
are able to go the miles needed - I do hope to be more of an "activist" at
some point.
         Also, did you post  Non PD, a must read.... Paradox of our times?
     I lost it somehow and sure would appreciate a repost so I can copy
it......
It is some tremendous thoughts that need talking about .....Thanks again....
                          Marie     Carepartner   for husband 70./l3